What are your rates?
– The wedding rate is from $3,200 up to 6 hours.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me for additional details and a custom quote for your event
Where will you travel?
– Anywhere on Earth.
How many photos do we get?
– I typically deliver 600-700 images from my cameras and around 250 from 2nd shooter.
Are all of the photos edited?
– Yes, All of them. I edit one at a time without batching in bulk groups or mass-producing the results.
Do you have an assistant?
– Yes, I photograph every wedding with an assistant.
Can I see teasers after the wedding soon?
– Yes, I post teasers a week after the event.
How long does it take before we receive our wedding photos?
– Usually, It takes less than 4 weeks.
Do you have any client reviews?
Do you provide a print and distribution release?
– Absolutely. You can print photos wherever you want and distribute them online.
Do we get an online gallery?
– Yes, it will stay at least one year
Do we receive the raw files?
– The raw files are not available for viewing or purchase.
Do you take wedding day family portraits?
– I want really nice portraits.
Do you have insurance?
– I do. Please let me know if your venue needs it.
What equipment do you use?
– Currently, I use a Canon R5 Camera with 14mm, 24mm, 35mm, 45mm,
50mm, 85mm, 100mm, 135mm, and lots of flashes.
Is this your full-time job?
Can you hold a date for me?
– I’m so sorry, but I can’t hold the dates or pencil you in.
I accept bookings on a first-come / first-served basis.
What is your payment schedule?
– 20% for contract and full payment by two weeks before the wedding day.
What do you accept for payment?
– Check, Zelle, Venmo, or Cash
Can we pay you part of the amount after the wedding?
– I require full payment before the event.
If I need to cancel my wedding, is the deposit refundable?
– The deposit and all monies paid are non-refundable.
The deposit guarantees that I’ll hold the date exclusively for you.
Once you’ve signed the contract, I will turn down all other commissions for that date.
Do we need to feed you at the reception?
– It would be nice if you could. I prefer to be fed when you are fed, not afterward,
because when you’re eating, you’re not at your most photogenic.
And when you’re done, I want to be done as well to continue your coverage.